10 Aug 2014

Poisoned By Fluoride

TEMPLE, TEXAS

As a dental hygienist who practiced before the dental and medical industries wore gloves or masks, I quickly became exposed to fluoride's and heavy metals. Stannous, acidulated phosphates and sodium fluorides caused me to acquire such toxic levels I was ill all the time. I hated having to do sealants and would experience my left eye pulling over the other from the fumes. I started having seizures at night, developed ADD and ADHD SYMPTOMS as an adult, had stomach pains, heavy cleat thick sinus drainage, developed all kinds of fibrotic tissue issues, and my thyroid began failing.

The endocrinologist I saw told me fluorides were not the cause of any of this and I believed him. Things got worse as the list of maladies increased. I soon discovered I could not brush my teeth with toothpaste or take a bath or use a pool or hot tub or even eat chocolate (a bromide) or drink tea or eat jello. I also was treated with 17 rounds of antibiotics, all containing fluoride's for a chronic sinus infection which was, I now know, fluoride rhinitis. Medication for yeast overgrowth was also prescribed. These also contained fluoride's.
I was poisoned into full stage Alzheimer’s DEMENTIA. I became less and less able to function as my cognitive and physical abilities became impaired. It was a living hell because I was acutely aware of my diminishing capabilities, and was aware of these loses. It felt as if big pieces of me were tearing off and disappearing into space somewhere. This awareness was so very frustrating. I felt helpless. I kept a journal for as long as I could to record my observations of all this happening to me. I instinctively knew there had to be a causative factor for this whole conundrum of maladies and the most weird symptoms which plagued me.
It was in a hand surgeon’s office where I was seeking answers as to why I had no feeling in not only my hands but all the way up to my shoulders. No feeling and yet lots of pain…go figure.
I picked up a doctor’s dental journal and stopped in my tracts when a story header read, “CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME Is Directly Related To Fluoride Exposure”. EUREKA!
Within 15 minutes of googling, I discovered a whole world of people with answers to my dilemma.But HOW TO DETOX from this? Help in doing so was the next part of my journey to regain my life and take back my abilities. It has been a 41year search. Fluoride exposures robbed me of so much.
For what?
Actually, that is not entirely true, since it is not only detoxification on a cellular level but the healing of many illnesses and conditions I am speaking about. Anything your cells can heal gets healed!
ANYTHING!
It is not medicine nor is it a cure for any medical condition. What it is is a source supplement for Redox SIGNALING Molecules.
Please know I am sharing something now with you which is very, very important to many. I asked GOD to heal my LIFE IN every way and my prayer was answered. My recent discovery of a way to not only detox from fluoride's, but of heavy metals also, had been nothing short of miraculous. In addition to this, my whole body is healing itself on a cell to cell basis. I almost feel as if I suffered all I have for all these many years, so I now can bring this to other’s attention. I am most secure in knowing this is a monumental discovery which can bring healing to not only those who suffer from not just fluorides, but any toxic exposure!
Once there was a point where I had to hold my hand out with coins in it for people to make change for me…I could no longer remember what nickels, dimes and quarters were worth. I am back, and OH BOY do I have a story to tell. I think telling what had happened to me, could cause a huge boost in awareness in fluoride's extreme harmfulness. How does one go about finding a co-writer or ghost writer?

I’m ready to write my story so other suffers can regain their health.



NOTE BY EDITOR DONNA WESTFALL:

This is one of the more dramatic fluoride poisoning stories I’ve heard. I spoke with Maureen “Mo” Green and she has indeed regained her life and health. She is very approachable and has offered to communicate with anyone else needing help. Can you help her in her search for a writer? Her story needs to be told in great detail.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just read "Brain On Fire" Susanna C
her story is a wild ride, maybe contact her, include me and others at Fluoride Poisoning Support Group