31 Aug 2014

In the University of Wisconsin they did experiments on pigs and they overdosed them with fluoride...they used the synthetic one, same one that is being used and being added to the tap water in Ireland which is more dangerous than the regular calcium fluoride...the pigs which normally withstand toxic affects got to a point where very quickly they couldn't withstand the toxic affects...and didnt take very long to absorb into the pigs and kill them in a very short short period of time!...but nobody who was promoting fluoride mentioned that bulletin...and that was in 1953! The physiological factors against the body still remain the same...

Fluoride is used in rat poison to kill rats...when they drink it...it blows their intestines apart...There is NO GOOD HISTORY WITH FLUORIDATION...NONE!

No comments: